Ryan Seacrest Productions and digital food network Tastemade have inked an agreement to develop food and lifestyle television programming. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ryan Seacrest Prods. produces E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians and spinoff Kourtney And Kim Take Miami. RSP also is producing Mixology, a new scripted series for ABC. Santa Monica-based Tastemade was founded about a year ago by Steven Kydd, Larry Fitzgibbon and Joe Perez and is funded by Redpoint Ventures and Raine Ventures.
Ryan Seacrest Prods & Tastemade Partner For Food, Lifestyle Programming
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories