Ryan Seacrest Productions and digital food network Tastemade have inked an agreement to develop food and lifestyle television programming. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ryan Seacrest Prods. produces E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians and spinoff Kourtney And Kim Take Miami. RSP also is producing Mixology, a new scripted series for ABC. Santa Monica-based Tastemade was founded about a year ago by Steven Kydd, Larry Fitzgibbon and Joe Perez and is funded by Redpoint Ventures and Raine Ventures.
Ryan Seacrest Prods & Tastemade Partner For Food, Lifestyle Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials