Ryan Seacrest Productions and digital food network Tastemade have inked an agreement to develop food and lifestyle television programming. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ryan Seacrest Prods. produces E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians and spinoff Kourtney And Kim Take Miami. RSP also is producing Mixology, a new scripted series for ABC. Santa Monica-based Tastemade was founded about a year ago by Steven Kydd, Larry Fitzgibbon and Joe Perez and is funded by Redpoint Ventures and Raine Ventures.
Ryan Seacrest Prods & Tastemade Partner For Food, Lifestyle Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One