Ryan Seacrest Productions and digital food network Tastemade have inked an agreement to develop food and lifestyle television programming. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ryan Seacrest Prods. produces E!’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians and spinoff Kourtney And Kim Take Miami. RSP also is producing Mixology, a new scripted series for ABC. Santa Monica-based Tastemade was founded about a year ago by Steven Kydd, Larry Fitzgibbon and Joe Perez and is funded by Redpoint Ventures and Raine Ventures.
Ryan Seacrest Prods & Tastemade Partner For Food, Lifestyle Programming
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast