A week before the Season 6 premiere of Rupaul’s Drag Race, Logo TV has greenlit the hit reality series for a seventh season. Auditions begin this week for Logo TV’s highest-rated series. Also, starting today the first episode of Season 6 (sans the elimination) will be available exclusively on the new Logo TV app. RuPaul’s Drag Race is produced by World of Wonder Prods with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell, Mandy Salangsang, Steven Corfe and RuPaul Charles executive producing.
‘Rupaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed For Season 7
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better