A week before the Season 6 premiere of Rupaul’s Drag Race, Logo TV has greenlit the hit reality series for a seventh season. Auditions begin this week for Logo TV’s highest-rated series. Also, starting today the first episode of Season 6 (sans the elimination) will be available exclusively on the new Logo TV app. RuPaul’s Drag Race is produced by World of Wonder Prods with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell, Mandy Salangsang, Steven Corfe and RuPaul Charles executive producing.
‘Rupaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed For Season 7
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser
- Joan Rivers Tribute Nabs 'Fashion Police' Biggest Audience Ever
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'
- DeadlineNow Reviews: 'Gotham' (Video)