A week before the Season 6 premiere of Rupaul’s Drag Race, Logo TV has greenlit the hit reality series for a seventh season. Auditions begin this week for Logo TV’s highest-rated series. Also, starting today the first episode of Season 6 (sans the elimination) will be available exclusively on the new Logo TV app. RuPaul’s Drag Race is produced by World of Wonder Prods with Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato, Tom Campbell, Mandy Salangsang, Steven Corfe and RuPaul Charles executive producing.
‘Rupaul’s Drag Race’ Renewed For Season 7
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'