New Travel Channel president Shannon O’Neill is quickly putting his stamp on the Scripps network’s executive team. O’Neill, who was elevated to the top job earlier this month, has named Ross Babbit head of programming with a title of SVP of programming and development. He already was a high-ranking programming executive at the channel in his previous capacity of SVP programming. Andy Singer, who had overseen Travel Channel’s programming as SVP programming and production and most recently as general manager for the past two years, is stepping down.
Ross Babbit Named Travel Channel Programming Head, GM Andy Singer Exits
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'