New Travel Channel president Shannon O’Neill is quickly putting his stamp on the Scripps network’s executive team. O’Neill, who was elevated to the top job earlier this month, has named Ross Babbit head of programming with a title of SVP of programming and development. He already was a high-ranking programming executive at the channel in his previous capacity of SVP programming. Andy Singer, who had overseen Travel Channel’s programming as SVP programming and production and most recently as general manager for the past two years, is stepping down.
Ross Babbit Named Travel Channel Programming Head, GM Andy Singer Exits
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'