New Travel Channel president Shannon O’Neill is quickly putting his stamp on the Scripps network’s executive team. O’Neill, who was elevated to the top job earlier this month, has named Ross Babbit head of programming with a title of SVP of programming and development. He already was a high-ranking programming executive at the channel in his previous capacity of SVP programming. Andy Singer, who had overseen Travel Channel’s programming as SVP programming and production and most recently as general manager for the past two years, is stepping down.
Ross Babbit Named Travel Channel Programming Head, GM Andy Singer Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Mykelti Williamson To Recur (And Sing) On ABC's 'Nashville'
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future