New Travel Channel president Shannon O’Neill is quickly putting his stamp on the Scripps network’s executive team. O’Neill, who was elevated to the top job earlier this month, has named Ross Babbit head of programming with a title of SVP of programming and development. He already was a high-ranking programming executive at the channel in his previous capacity of SVP programming. Andy Singer, who had overseen Travel Channel’s programming as SVP programming and production and most recently as general manager for the past two years, is stepping down.
Ross Babbit Named Travel Channel Programming Head, GM Andy Singer Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury