New Travel Channel president Shannon O’Neill is quickly putting his stamp on the Scripps network’s executive team. O’Neill, who was elevated to the top job earlier this month, has named Ross Babbit head of programming with a title of SVP of programming and development. He already was a high-ranking programming executive at the channel in his previous capacity of SVP programming. Andy Singer, who had overseen Travel Channel’s programming as SVP programming and production and most recently as general manager for the past two years, is stepping down.
Ross Babbit Named Travel Channel Programming Head, GM Andy Singer Exits
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over