Darren Aronofsky‘s Protozoa Pictures and Cargo Entertainment have added Oscar-winner Richard Dreyfuss to the cast of politically-themed thriller Zipper, about a successful prosecutor (Patrick Wilson) who risks losing his family and career to his temptation for other women. Dreyfuss will play political kingmaker George Hiller in the pic from writer-director Mora Stephens (Conventioneers), co-scripted by Joel Viertel. Dreyfuss recently starred in Robert Luketic’s Paranoia opposite Gary Oldman, Liam Hemsworth, and Harrison Ford and with Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen in Very Good Girls. Zipper is currently shooting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dreyfuss is repped by APA and The Schiff Company.
Richard Dreyfuss Joins Thriller ‘Zipper’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- WGA Awards Live Blog & Winners List (Updating Live)
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?