Darren Aronofsky‘s Protozoa Pictures and Cargo Entertainment have added Oscar-winner Richard Dreyfuss to the cast of politically-themed thriller Zipper, about a successful prosecutor (Patrick Wilson) who risks losing his family and career to his temptation for other women. Dreyfuss will play political kingmaker George Hiller in the pic from writer-director Mora Stephens (Conventioneers), co-scripted by Joel Viertel. Dreyfuss recently starred in Robert Luketic’s Paranoia opposite Gary Oldman, Liam Hemsworth, and Harrison Ford and with Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen in Very Good Girls. Zipper is currently shooting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dreyfuss is repped by APA and The Schiff Company.
Richard Dreyfuss Joins Thriller ‘Zipper’
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”