Darren Aronofsky‘s Protozoa Pictures and Cargo Entertainment have added Oscar-winner Richard Dreyfuss to the cast of politically-themed thriller Zipper, about a successful prosecutor (Patrick Wilson) who risks losing his family and career to his temptation for other women. Dreyfuss will play political kingmaker George Hiller in the pic from writer-director Mora Stephens (Conventioneers), co-scripted by Joel Viertel. Dreyfuss recently starred in Robert Luketic’s Paranoia opposite Gary Oldman, Liam Hemsworth, and Harrison Ford and with Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen in Very Good Girls. Zipper is currently shooting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dreyfuss is repped by APA and The Schiff Company.
Richard Dreyfuss Joins Thriller ‘Zipper’
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest Film News
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
- Edie Falco Set For Biopic ‘Megan Leavey’
- ‘Janis: Little Girl Blue’ Acquired By FilmRise For November Bow
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts To Star In Chuck Wepner Underdog Ring Saga ‘The Bleeder’
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Calling On Aspiring Artists: Another ‘Fifth Element’ Fashion Statement?
- Shout! Acquires All U.S. Rights To Arcana Studios’ H.P. Lovecraft Animated Film