Darren Aronofsky‘s Protozoa Pictures and Cargo Entertainment have added Oscar-winner Richard Dreyfuss to the cast of politically-themed thriller Zipper, about a successful prosecutor (Patrick Wilson) who risks losing his family and career to his temptation for other women. Dreyfuss will play political kingmaker George Hiller in the pic from writer-director Mora Stephens (Conventioneers), co-scripted by Joel Viertel. Dreyfuss recently starred in Robert Luketic’s Paranoia opposite Gary Oldman, Liam Hemsworth, and Harrison Ford and with Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen in Very Good Girls. Zipper is currently shooting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dreyfuss is repped by APA and The Schiff Company.
Richard Dreyfuss Joins Thriller ‘Zipper’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Glenn Beck's Hot Reads: Google, Futurism, And More Fuel For A Media Empire
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood