Marcus Mucha is on the rise at Morgan Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment, where he’s been serving as Director of Business Development. Now Mucha has been promoted to VP in the department where he helped put together financing on the upcoming Freeman and Diane Keaton comedy Life Itself, which he associate produced. He also raised funds for Revelations’ DigiRev digital startup incubator. Mucha will continue to grow Revelations’ biz dev opportunities and create a strategic roadmap for the company while overseeing day to day operations. Prior to joining the company he was manager of Business Development at the Mucha Foundation, dedicated to preserving the legacy of his great-grandfather the painter and artist Alphonse Mucha, and served as an agent trainee at ICM under Bob Broder, Doug MacLaren and Kevin Crotty.
Revelations Entertainment Ups Marcus Mucha To VP Biz Dev
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…