Marcus Mucha is on the rise at Morgan Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment, where he’s been serving as Director of Business Development. Now Mucha has been promoted to VP in the department where he helped put together financing on the upcoming Freeman and Diane Keaton comedy Life Itself, which he associate produced. He also raised funds for Revelations’ DigiRev digital startup incubator. Mucha will continue to grow Revelations’ biz dev opportunities and create a strategic roadmap for the company while overseeing day to day operations. Prior to joining the company he was manager of Business Development at the Mucha Foundation, dedicated to preserving the legacy of his great-grandfather the painter and artist Alphonse Mucha, and served as an agent trainee at ICM under Bob Broder, Doug MacLaren and Kevin Crotty.
Revelations Entertainment Ups Marcus Mucha To VP Biz Dev
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films