Marcus Mucha is on the rise at Morgan Freeman and Lori McCreary’s Revelations Entertainment, where he’s been serving as Director of Business Development. Now Mucha has been promoted to VP in the department where he helped put together financing on the upcoming Freeman and Diane Keaton comedy Life Itself, which he associate produced. He also raised funds for Revelations’ DigiRev digital startup incubator. Mucha will continue to grow Revelations’ biz dev opportunities and create a strategic roadmap for the company while overseeing day to day operations. Prior to joining the company he was manager of Business Development at the Mucha Foundation, dedicated to preserving the legacy of his great-grandfather the painter and artist Alphonse Mucha, and served as an agent trainee at ICM under Bob Broder, Doug MacLaren and Kevin Crotty.
Revelations Entertainment Ups Marcus Mucha To VP Biz Dev
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest Film News
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Super Bowl Trailer: Blue People Attack Each Other
- ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Super Bowl Trailer
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ Super Bowl Trailer: No Sleep Til Brooklyn
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Super Bowl Teaser: Short, Sweet, Punching
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Super Bowl Spot: Multi-Media In The Rain Forest