Relativity and Clear Channel are renewing their multi-platform marketing agreement to promote Relativity film releases, the companies announced today. Over the next 18 months, Relativity will provide exclusive content that will be shared through various Clear Channel platforms, including its digital music service iHeartRadio, national radio programs and top-rated local radio stations. Also included are digital and mobile ad units, digital outdoor billboards in strategic locations such as Times Square and national and local commercial inventory. Radio personalities such as Ryan Seacrest, Elvis Duran, Dan Patrick and Steve Harvey will also provide promotional support. Since the initial partnership was launched in 2011, the companies have collaborated on campaigns for the films Limitless, Immortals, Act Of Valor, Safe Haven and Free Birds. Relativity’s upcoming releases include Kevin Costner-starrer 3 Days To Kill (February 21); supernatural horror pic Oculus (April 11) and live-action family adventure Earth To Echo (July 2).
Relativity And Clear Channel Re-Up Movie Promo Pact
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot