Yet another U.S.-based unscripted production company is being snapped up by a European conglom. Munich-based Red Arrow Entertainment Group has acquired a majority stake in Half Yard Prods., which has offices in New York and Bethesda, MD. Founded in 2006 by Sean Gallagher and Abby Greensfelder, Half Yard focuses on reality series, factual entertainment and documentaries. It is the top producer of wedding programming in the U.S. with Say Yes To The Dress, I Found The Gown and Randy To The Rescue for TLC. The company’s portfolio also includes Diggers on Nat Geo, How the States Got Their Shapes on History, Hillbilly Handfishin; on Animal Planet and American Loggers on Discovery. Gallagher and Greensfelder will continue as co-CEOs. Half Yard joins Red Arrow’s other U.S. production holdings, Kinetic Content, Fabrik Entertainment and Left/Right Prods.
Red Arrow Acquires ‘Say Yes To The Dress’ Producer Half Yard Prods.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem