Yet another U.S.-based unscripted production company is being snapped up by a European conglom. Munich-based Red Arrow Entertainment Group has acquired a majority stake in Half Yard Prods., which has offices in New York and Bethesda, MD. Founded in 2006 by Sean Gallagher and Abby Greensfelder, Half Yard focuses on reality series, factual entertainment and documentaries. It is the top producer of wedding programming in the U.S. with Say Yes To The Dress, I Found The Gown and Randy To The Rescue for TLC. The company’s portfolio also includes Diggers on Nat Geo, How the States Got Their Shapes on History, Hillbilly Handfishin; on Animal Planet and American Loggers on Discovery. Gallagher and Greensfelder will continue as co-CEOs. Half Yard joins Red Arrow’s other U.S. production holdings, Kinetic Content, Fabrik Entertainment and Left/Right Prods.
Red Arrow Acquires ‘Say Yes To The Dress’ Producer Half Yard Prods.
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'