Yet another U.S.-based unscripted production company is being snapped up by a European conglom. Munich-based Red Arrow Entertainment Group has acquired a majority stake in Half Yard Prods., which has offices in New York and Bethesda, MD. Founded in 2006 by Sean Gallagher and Abby Greensfelder, Half Yard focuses on reality series, factual entertainment and documentaries. It is the top producer of wedding programming in the U.S. with Say Yes To The Dress, I Found The Gown and Randy To The Rescue for TLC. The company’s portfolio also includes Diggers on Nat Geo, How the States Got Their Shapes on History, Hillbilly Handfishin; on Animal Planet and American Loggers on Discovery. Gallagher and Greensfelder will continue as co-CEOs. Half Yard joins Red Arrow’s other U.S. production holdings, Kinetic Content, Fabrik Entertainment and Left/Right Prods.
Red Arrow Acquires ‘Say Yes To The Dress’ Producer Half Yard Prods.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Doesn’t Mention Wall Payment In Meeting With Mexico President Enrique Peña Nieto
- G.O.O.D. Music Star Teyana Taylor Joins ‘The Breaks’ On VH1
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Adds Jim Broadbent For Season 7
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Ratings Down Hard From 2015 In Last Summer Finale
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Teaser: Out Of The Sorority – And The Asylum – And Into The Hospital