American audiences are starting to feel Olympics fatigue. With figure skating competitions over, NBC‘s Sochi coverage last night hit a low of a 3.5 rating in adults 18-49. That was down 43% from the last Friday of the Vancouver games. NBC still easily won the night against mostly repeat competition with 14.6 million total viewers tuning in. ABC was the only other broadcast network to offer originals, finishing No.2 for the night with the No.2 and N.3 programs behind the Olympics, a new Shark Tank (1.7), down 19% from its last original three weeks ago, and 20/20 (1.5), which jumped 36% from last week with an original lead-in.
Primetime Rat Race: NBC’s Sochi Olympics Coverage Hits Low, Down From Vancouver
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'