American audiences are starting to feel Olympics fatigue. With figure skating competitions over, NBC‘s Sochi coverage last night hit a low of a 3.5 rating in adults 18-49. That was down 43% from the last Friday of the Vancouver games. NBC still easily won the night against mostly repeat competition with 14.6 million total viewers tuning in. ABC was the only other broadcast network to offer originals, finishing No.2 for the night with the No.2 and N.3 programs behind the Olympics, a new Shark Tank (1.7), down 19% from its last original three weeks ago, and 20/20 (1.5), which jumped 36% from last week with an original lead-in.
Primetime Rat Race: NBC’s Sochi Olympics Coverage Hits Low, Down From Vancouver
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President