Here’s the first full trailer for Brick Mansions, one of the final films completed by Paul Walker before he was killed in a car crash in November. Walker stars in the American-ized remake of the Paris-set District 13 (Banlieue 13) as an undercover cop trying to take down a crime lord in a dystopian Detroit. The actor was in most of the scenes and had finished looping the pic only three days before his death. Camille Delamarre directs from a script by Luc Besson and Bibi Naceria. RZA and Robert Maillet also star. Relativity releases the pic on April 25.
Hot Trailer: Paul Walker’s ‘Brick Mansions’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest Film News
- ‘Old Boys’ Trailer: First Look At Edinburgh-Bound Brit Comedy Starring Alex Lawther
- ‘Vera’s On The Case For Season 9; Fox Norway’s Dreyer Adds Sweden Remit – Global Briefs
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’
- Chad Stahelski Set To Direct ‘Analog’ For Lionsgate