Paladin has acquired The Maid’s Room and will release the Michael Walker-helmed thriller theatrically and on digital platforms this spring, per the company. Pic played the Hamptons Festival and was shot in that resort area. Paula Garces of Devious Maids, plays that role again, caring for a spoiled family and gaining leverage when the son of her employers comes home with a bloodied car after a hit and run. Devilworks, a new London-based sales agency, has pacted for international rights and is launching the title at the current European Film Market in Berlin.
Paladin Acquires Hamptons Fest Thriller ‘The Maid’s Room’
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- 'The Gospel According To André' Tops Slow Holiday Weekend; 'Pope Francis' Crosses $1M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow – International Box Office
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer