EXCLUSIVE: Isabel Echeverry of Kontakto Reps and Erika Olmos of Olmos Management have joined forces to form Olmos Kontakto Entertainment, a new management firm focused on discovering and developing emerging Latino talent. Olmos Kontakto represents actors, writers, directors and other creatives and will also develop a slate of feature films, reality TV, and scripted TV that promote ethnic and cultural diversity. Advertising vet Echeverry has experience in the US Hispanic market and a client roster via her commercials-focused Kontakto Reps that includes Believe Media, Carbo Films, Company 3, Beast Editorial, Boxer Films, Personal Music, Altered.LA, Slim, Cherry Sundae and Nunchaku. Clients of Olmos include Jonathan Castellanos (Off the Map), Vannessa Vasquez (Sorrow), Maynor Alvarado (Chavez), and Bernardo Saracino (Bless me Ultima, 50 to 1). She has also produced a number of documentaries. Olmos Kontakto is currently repping feature film Asher, from writer-director Francisco Ordonez; reality series I Am Genie based on the work of I Am Genie Foundation founder Joshua Dawson and produced by Richard Devinki (The Apprentice); and development title Waking Jimmy Rizzo. “The demand is there and so is the talent. The missing link has been the connection that brings the two together,” said Senior Advisor Edward James Olmos.
Olmos Kontakto Entertainment Forms Latino-Focused Talent Management Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’