EXCLUSIVE: Isabel Echeverry of Kontakto Reps and Erika Olmos of Olmos Management have joined forces to form Olmos Kontakto Entertainment, a new management firm focused on discovering and developing emerging Latino talent. Olmos Kontakto represents actors, writers, directors and other creatives and will also develop a slate of feature films, reality TV, and scripted TV that promote ethnic and cultural diversity. Advertising vet Echeverry has experience in the US Hispanic market and a client roster via her commercials-focused Kontakto Reps that includes Believe Media, Carbo Films, Company 3, Beast Editorial, Boxer Films, Personal Music, Altered.LA, Slim, Cherry Sundae and Nunchaku. Clients of Olmos include Jonathan Castellanos (Off the Map), Vannessa Vasquez (Sorrow), Maynor Alvarado (Chavez), and Bernardo Saracino (Bless me Ultima, 50 to 1). She has also produced a number of documentaries. Olmos Kontakto is currently repping feature film Asher, from writer-director Francisco Ordonez; reality series I Am Genie based on the work of I Am Genie Foundation founder Joshua Dawson and produced by Richard Devinki (The Apprentice); and development title Waking Jimmy Rizzo. “The demand is there and so is the talent. The missing link has been the connection that brings the two together,” said Senior Advisor Edward James Olmos.
Olmos Kontakto Entertainment Forms Latino-Focused Talent Management Company
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest