CBS has given a pilot order to Cuz-Bros (form. Roommates), a multi-camera comedy from Happy Endings creator/exec producer David Caspe and former Happy Endings co-executive producer Erik Sommers. The project, from Happy Endings producer Sony TV and Jamie Tarses’ studio-based Fanfare, which co-produced the cult ABC comedy, was originally sold to CBS with penalty in a competitive situation. It will now become a co-production with CBS TV Studios. Written by Sommers and Caspe, Cuz-Bros centers on a successful, suave ladies man whose perfect life gets turned upside down when his mess of a cousin needs a place to stay. Sommers and Caspe exec produce with Tarses. This marks the second pilot order for Caspe this season; he also has romantic comedy pilot Marry Me for NBC/Sony TV starring Casey Wilson and Ken Marino. Sommers currently serves as co-executive producer on NBC/Sony TV’s Community.
Odd Couple Comedy From David Caspe & Erik Sommers Gets CBS Pilot Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'