CBS has given a pilot order to Cuz-Bros (form. Roommates), a multi-camera comedy from Happy Endings creator/exec producer David Caspe and former Happy Endings co-executive producer Erik Sommers. The project, from Happy Endings producer Sony TV and Jamie Tarses’ studio-based Fanfare, which co-produced the cult ABC comedy, was originally sold to CBS with penalty in a competitive situation. It will now become a co-production with CBS TV Studios. Written by Sommers and Caspe, Cuz-Bros centers on a successful, suave ladies man whose perfect life gets turned upside down when his mess of a cousin needs a place to stay. Sommers and Caspe exec produce with Tarses. This marks the second pilot order for Caspe this season; he also has romantic comedy pilot Marry Me for NBC/Sony TV starring Casey Wilson and Ken Marino. Sommers currently serves as co-executive producer on NBC/Sony TV’s Community.
Odd Couple Comedy From David Caspe & Erik Sommers Gets CBS Pilot Order
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'