EXCLUSIVE: Steve Youngwood, EVP and General Manager of Digital for Nickelodeon, is leaving the company. The 14-year Nick veteran announced his departure in an internal memo to the staff today. Youngwood has led and managed the network’s digital content businesses and operations since 2006. His oversight included Nick.com, NickJr.com as well as gaming, publishing, and video across all retail and digital platforms. He also oversaw the acquisition and integration of several companies, including Neopets, AddictingGames, Shockwave, and Babunga. Youngwood previously was SVP Media Products for Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products and before that was in the Corporate Business Development and Strategy Group. His departure follows last month’s exit of two other high-ranking Nick veterans, EVP Paula Kaplan and SVP Sal Maniaci.
Nickelodeon Digital General Manager Steve Youngwood Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring