Candice McDonough has been upped to SVP Publicity & Corporate Communications at New Line Cinema and Warner Bros Entertainment. She had been VP since 2011. In her new post, she will continue her duties for New Line and expand her role working with Warner Bros Pictures to include overseeing business and trade press surrounding production, distribution and executive news. She will also support Warner Bros Theatre Ventures, which is overseen by her New Line boss Toby Emmerich. She will report to him and Susan Fleishman, Warner Bros Entertainment’s EVP Worldwide Corporate Communications & Public Affairs. McDonough joined New Line Cinema in 2001 in the publicity department and has worked on The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, Wedding Crashers, Sex And The City, Horrible Bosses and The Conjuring among other pics. Her role on the corporate side first grew after New Line became part of Warner Bros in 2008.
New Line Promotes Publicity Vet Candice McDonough
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow