Candice McDonough has been upped to SVP Publicity & Corporate Communications at New Line Cinema and Warner Bros Entertainment. She had been VP since 2011. In her new post, she will continue her duties for New Line and expand her role working with Warner Bros Pictures to include overseeing business and trade press surrounding production, distribution and executive news. She will also support Warner Bros Theatre Ventures, which is overseen by her New Line boss Toby Emmerich. She will report to him and Susan Fleishman, Warner Bros Entertainment’s EVP Worldwide Corporate Communications & Public Affairs. McDonough joined New Line Cinema in 2001 in the publicity department and has worked on The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, Wedding Crashers, Sex And The City, Horrible Bosses and The Conjuring among other pics. Her role on the corporate side first grew after New Line became part of Warner Bros in 2008.
New Line Promotes Publicity Vet Candice McDonough
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Furious 7′ Drives To $1.15B Global; ‘Dragonball’ Big In Japan – Intl B.O. Update
- Meryl Streep, NYWIFT Launch Program For Female Screenwriters Over 40
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ Game Trailer Looks Like A Live-Action Movie
- Doctor Doom Revealed As Fox Unleashes New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer After Leak
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Bart & Fleming: Josh Gad Musical Shows Studio Hunger For Pic Packages; Will Hollywood Libs Stump For Hillary Clinton?