Candice McDonough has been upped to SVP Publicity & Corporate Communications at New Line Cinema and Warner Bros Entertainment. She had been VP since 2011. In her new post, she will continue her duties for New Line and expand her role working with Warner Bros Pictures to include overseeing business and trade press surrounding production, distribution and executive news. She will also support Warner Bros Theatre Ventures, which is overseen by her New Line boss Toby Emmerich. She will report to him and Susan Fleishman, Warner Bros Entertainment’s EVP Worldwide Corporate Communications & Public Affairs. McDonough joined New Line Cinema in 2001 in the publicity department and has worked on The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, Wedding Crashers, Sex And The City, Horrible Bosses and The Conjuring among other pics. Her role on the corporate side first grew after New Line became part of Warner Bros in 2008.
New Line Promotes Publicity Vet Candice McDonough
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest Film News
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Super Bowl Trailer: Blue People Attack Each Other
- ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Super Bowl Trailer
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ Super Bowl Trailer: No Sleep Til Brooklyn
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Super Bowl Teaser: Short, Sweet, Punching
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Super Bowl Spot: Multi-Media In The Rain Forest