Candice McDonough has been upped to SVP Publicity & Corporate Communications at New Line Cinema and Warner Bros Entertainment. She had been VP since 2011. In her new post, she will continue her duties for New Line and expand her role working with Warner Bros Pictures to include overseeing business and trade press surrounding production, distribution and executive news. She will also support Warner Bros Theatre Ventures, which is overseen by her New Line boss Toby Emmerich. She will report to him and Susan Fleishman, Warner Bros Entertainment’s EVP Worldwide Corporate Communications & Public Affairs. McDonough joined New Line Cinema in 2001 in the publicity department and has worked on The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, Wedding Crashers, Sex And The City, Horrible Bosses and The Conjuring among other pics. Her role on the corporate side first grew after New Line became part of Warner Bros in 2008.
New Line Promotes Publicity Vet Candice McDonough
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company