Candice McDonough has been upped to SVP Publicity & Corporate Communications at New Line Cinema and Warner Bros Entertainment. She had been VP since 2011. In her new post, she will continue her duties for New Line and expand her role working with Warner Bros Pictures to include overseeing business and trade press surrounding production, distribution and executive news. She will also support Warner Bros Theatre Ventures, which is overseen by her New Line boss Toby Emmerich. She will report to him and Susan Fleishman, Warner Bros Entertainment’s EVP Worldwide Corporate Communications & Public Affairs. McDonough joined New Line Cinema in 2001 in the publicity department and has worked on The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, Wedding Crashers, Sex And The City, Horrible Bosses and The Conjuring among other pics. Her role on the corporate side first grew after New Line became part of Warner Bros in 2008.
New Line Promotes Publicity Vet Candice McDonough
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’