Former Party Of Five and Scream star Neve Campbell is in final negotiations for the lead in TNT‘s drama pilot Guilt By Association. Elisabeth Rohm is set as one of the other two co-leads in the project from former prosecutor Marcia Clark, on whose book the project is based, and Dee Johnson. Guilt By Association centers on Rachel Knight (Campbell), a gutsy Deputy District Attorney in the Special Trials Unit of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office who works closely with tough-as-nails female LAPD detective Bailey Keller (Rohm) and stylish female prosecutor Toni LaCollette (Rose Rollins), both of whom routinely crash at Rachel’s place. Rachel is an unorthodox investigator and litigator who breezily thinks “evidence is for pussies” and uses her instincts and her formidable intelligence to get to the bottom of colleague Jake Pahlmeyer’s shocking death. Bailey is more by-the-book and is uneasy when Rachel starts digging into Jake’s death despite its being taken over by the FBI. Campbell, repped by UTA and Management 360, recently toplined the Lifetime movie An Amish Murder. Rohm, repped by Mavrick Artists and Fred Toczek, is coming off of David O’Russell’s American Hustle, sharing in the cast’s SAG Award. She recently wrapped arcs on Starz’s Power and CW’s Beauty And The Beast.
Neve Campbell To Star, Elisabeth Rohm To Co-Star In TNT Pilot ‘Guilt By Association’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?