Former Party Of Five and Scream star Neve Campbell is in final negotiations for the lead in TNT‘s drama pilot Guilt By Association. Elisabeth Rohm is set as one of the other two co-leads in the project from former prosecutor Marcia Clark, on whose book the project is based, and Dee Johnson. Guilt By Association centers on Rachel Knight (Campbell), a gutsy Deputy District Attorney in the Special Trials Unit of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office who works closely with tough-as-nails female LAPD detective Bailey Keller (Rohm) and stylish female prosecutor Toni LaCollette (Rose Rollins), both of whom routinely crash at Rachel’s place. Rachel is an unorthodox investigator and litigator who breezily thinks “evidence is for pussies” and uses her instincts and her formidable intelligence to get to the bottom of colleague Jake Pahlmeyer’s shocking death. Bailey is more by-the-book and is uneasy when Rachel starts digging into Jake’s death despite its being taken over by the FBI. Campbell, repped by UTA and Management 360, recently toplined the Lifetime movie An Amish Murder. Rohm, repped by Mavrick Artists and Fred Toczek, is coming off of David O’Russell’s American Hustle, sharing in the cast’s SAG Award. She recently wrapped arcs on Starz’s Power and CW’s Beauty And The Beast.
Neve Campbell To Star, Elisabeth Rohm To Co-Star In TNT Pilot ‘Guilt By Association’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"