Former Party Of Five and Scream star Neve Campbell is in final negotiations for the lead in TNT‘s drama pilot Guilt By Association. Elisabeth Rohm is set as one of the other two co-leads in the project from former prosecutor Marcia Clark, on whose book the project is based, and Dee Johnson. Guilt By Association centers on Rachel Knight (Campbell), a gutsy Deputy District Attorney in the Special Trials Unit of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office who works closely with tough-as-nails female LAPD detective Bailey Keller (Rohm) and stylish female prosecutor Toni LaCollette (Rose Rollins), both of whom routinely crash at Rachel’s place. Rachel is an unorthodox investigator and litigator who breezily thinks “evidence is for pussies” and uses her instincts and her formidable intelligence to get to the bottom of colleague Jake Pahlmeyer’s shocking death. Bailey is more by-the-book and is uneasy when Rachel starts digging into Jake’s death despite its being taken over by the FBI. Campbell, repped by UTA and Management 360, recently toplined the Lifetime movie An Amish Murder. Rohm, repped by Mavrick Artists and Fred Toczek, is coming off of David O’Russell’s American Hustle, sharing in the cast’s SAG Award. She recently wrapped arcs on Starz’s Power and CW’s Beauty And The Beast.
Neve Campbell To Star, Elisabeth Rohm To Co-Star In TNT Pilot ‘Guilt By Association’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate