DreamWorks‘ Aaron Paul-starrer Need For Speed will be available in 3D when it comes out March 14, Disney said today. The Scott Waugh-directed actioner is based on the EA video game franchise and Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson co-star. Need For Speed originally would have been released this Friday — where it would have faced Sony’s Robocop and Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie — before it was shifted to March.
‘Need For Speed’ Getting 3D Release
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps An Unusually Strong Best Actress Race – AwardsLine
- Peter Bart: Oscar Trail Is Long And Winding For The Smart Filmmakers Of ‘Spotlight’ and ‘The Big Short…
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- Endurance Media Taps Steve Barnett As Production Prexy, Acquires Trio Of Scripts
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- CBS Q4 Revenues Beat Expectations With 8% Growth In Network Ad Sales