DreamWorks‘ Aaron Paul-starrer Need For Speed will be available in 3D when it comes out March 14, Disney said today. The Scott Waugh-directed actioner is based on the EA video game franchise and Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson co-star. Need For Speed originally would have been released this Friday — where it would have faced Sony’s Robocop and Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie — before it was shifted to March.
‘Need For Speed’ Getting 3D Release
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE