DreamWorks‘ Aaron Paul-starrer Need For Speed will be available in 3D when it comes out March 14, Disney said today. The Scott Waugh-directed actioner is based on the EA video game franchise and Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson co-star. Need For Speed originally would have been released this Friday — where it would have faced Sony’s Robocop and Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie — before it was shifted to March.
‘Need For Speed’ Getting 3D Release
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Latest Film News
- Jack Henry Robbins Continues Exploration Of VHS Format With ‘Painting With Joan’ — Sundance Studio
- Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc ‘Believer’…
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- Paramount Lands ‘Reset’ Pitch; Marcus Kryler & Fredrik Akerstrom Helming
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Reveal Golden Reel Nominations
- Deadline Studio at Sundance 2018 – Day 3 – Octavia Spencer, Usher, Ellen Burstyn, Armie Hammer, & More