DreamWorks‘ Aaron Paul-starrer Need For Speed will be available in 3D when it comes out March 14, Disney said today. The Scott Waugh-directed actioner is based on the EA video game franchise and Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson co-star. Need For Speed originally would have been released this Friday — where it would have faced Sony’s Robocop and Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie — before it was shifted to March.
‘Need For Speed’ Getting 3D Release
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest