DreamWorks‘ Aaron Paul-starrer Need For Speed will be available in 3D when it comes out March 14, Disney said today. The Scott Waugh-directed actioner is based on the EA video game franchise and Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson co-star. Need For Speed originally would have been released this Friday — where it would have faced Sony’s Robocop and Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie — before it was shifted to March.
‘Need For Speed’ Getting 3D Release
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa