Brandon Riegg and Enrique Guillen have been promoted to SVPs in the NBC Entertainment Alternative Programming Department. Both report to EVP Meredith Ahr. Riegg will oversee the department’s current slate while contributing to the development of new shows. Riegg has served as VP Alternative Programmming & Development since 2010, overseeing such alternative shows as The Biggest Loser, America’s Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior. He also developed NBC/Universal TV’s Hollywood Game Night. In his expanded role, Guillen will focus on the development of new projects with digital components and cross-company collaboration. A 10-year veteran of NBCUniversal, Guillen joined as VP Alternative Programming, NBC Entertainment in 2009 from Telemundo, where he was instrumental in the founding of Telemundo Studios. He oversees The Celebrity Apprentice and Last Comic Standing.
NBC Ups Unscripted Executives Brandon Riegg, Enrique Guillen To SVPs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser
- Joan Rivers Tribute Nabs 'Fashion Police' Biggest Audience Ever
- R.I.P. Dutch Filmmaker George Sluizer
- 'Saturday Night Live' Insists No Decision On Kenan Thompson After Report Says He's Out At Season End
- Taylor Louderman & Alanna Saunders Join 'Peter Pan Live!'
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Docu His Most Streamed To Date