Nathalie Emmanuel is getting a promotion on HBO‘s Game Of Thrones. Emmanuel first joined the hit fantasy drama series as a recurring last season, appearing in eight of the 10 episodes. She will continue to recur in the upcoming fourth season and is being made a regular for Season 5, which has not been picked up yet but that is simply a formality. Emmanuel plays former slave Missandei who has a gift for languages and becomes Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) confidant and trusted advisor. She joins fellow GOT recurring player Michiel Huisman, who also recently was upped to regular for Season 5. Emmanuel, repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment, Stone, Meyer and Genow and A&J Management in the UK, plays a new female lead in the upcoming Fast & Furious 7.
Nathalie Emmanuel Upped To Regular On ‘Game Of Thrones’ For Season 5
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips