Nathalie Emmanuel is getting a promotion on HBO‘s Game Of Thrones. Emmanuel first joined the hit fantasy drama series as a recurring last season, appearing in eight of the 10 episodes. She will continue to recur in the upcoming fourth season and is being made a regular for Season 5, which has not been picked up yet but that is simply a formality. Emmanuel plays former slave Missandei who has a gift for languages and becomes Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) confidant and trusted advisor. She joins fellow GOT recurring player Michiel Huisman, who also recently was upped to regular for Season 5. Emmanuel, repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment, Stone, Meyer and Genow and A&J Management in the UK, plays a new female lead in the upcoming Fast & Furious 7.
Nathalie Emmanuel Upped To Regular On ‘Game Of Thrones’ For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update