Nathalie Emmanuel is getting a promotion on HBO‘s Game Of Thrones. Emmanuel first joined the hit fantasy drama series as a recurring last season, appearing in eight of the 10 episodes. She will continue to recur in the upcoming fourth season and is being made a regular for Season 5, which has not been picked up yet but that is simply a formality. Emmanuel plays former slave Missandei who has a gift for languages and becomes Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) confidant and trusted advisor. She joins fellow GOT recurring player Michiel Huisman, who also recently was upped to regular for Season 5. Emmanuel, repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment, Stone, Meyer and Genow and A&J Management in the UK, plays a new female lead in the upcoming Fast & Furious 7.
Nathalie Emmanuel Upped To Regular On ‘Game Of Thrones’ For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'