EXCLUSIVE: Nate Torrence is set as a lead opposite Zachary Knighton in Fox’s six-episode single-camera comedy series Weird Loners, from writer/exec producer Michael Weithorn, exec producer Jake Kasdan and 20th TV. It tells the story of four relationship-phobic people who are unexpectedly thrust into one another’s lives and form an unlikely bond in a townhouse in Queens, NY. Torrence will play one of them, Eric, a nerdy but not unattractive guy who works as a toll collector on a commuter bridge. Following his father’s death, Eric, who had spent his entire adult life living at home and taking care of his elderly parents, is cast adrift in the world, on his own for the first time ever, and he is delighted when his cousin, Stosh (Knighton), offers to move in with him. Torrance, repped by UTA, Truhett-Garcia Management and attorney Lev Ginsburg, got his break on Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, followed by standout turns on ABC’s Mr. Sunshine and HBO’s Hello Ladies.
Nate Torrence To Star In Fox Comedy Series ‘Weird Loners’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’