EXCLUSIVE: Nate Torrence is set as a lead opposite Zachary Knighton in Fox’s six-episode single-camera comedy series Weird Loners, from writer/exec producer Michael Weithorn, exec producer Jake Kasdan and 20th TV. It tells the story of four relationship-phobic people who are unexpectedly thrust into one another’s lives and form an unlikely bond in a townhouse in Queens, NY. Torrence will play one of them, Eric, a nerdy but not unattractive guy who works as a toll collector on a commuter bridge. Following his father’s death, Eric, who had spent his entire adult life living at home and taking care of his elderly parents, is cast adrift in the world, on his own for the first time ever, and he is delighted when his cousin, Stosh (Knighton), offers to move in with him. Torrance, repped by UTA, Truhett-Garcia Management and attorney Lev Ginsburg, got his break on Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, followed by standout turns on ABC’s Mr. Sunshine and HBO’s Hello Ladies.
Nate Torrence To Star In Fox Comedy Series ‘Weird Loners’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'