Mykelti Williamson (Justified) has been tapped as the male lead opposite Sarah Snook in ABC drama pilot Clementine, from the Mark Gordon Co. and ABC Studios. It centers on Clementine Ross (Snook), a troubled 28-year-old psychic who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Williamson, repped by Frontline Management, Innovative and David Fox, will play Ray, a hard-working, recently divorced detective with the Philadelphia Police Department. The pilot’s producers saw actors of all ethnicity for the role, with casting director Tricia Wood credited for going with Williamson.
Mykelti Williamson To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- Univision Pulls Ads; Owner Of Orlando Pulse Club, Mothers, Victims, GLADD Press The Network To Stop “Blood Bath”
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night
- ‘Doctor Who’ Trailer Teases Return Of “Most Dangerous Man In The Universe”
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists