Mykelti Williamson (Justified) has been tapped as the male lead opposite Sarah Snook in ABC drama pilot Clementine, from the Mark Gordon Co. and ABC Studios. It centers on Clementine Ross (Snook), a troubled 28-year-old psychic who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Williamson, repped by Frontline Management, Innovative and David Fox, will play Ray, a hard-working, recently divorced detective with the Philadelphia Police Department. The pilot’s producers saw actors of all ethnicity for the role, with casting director Tricia Wood credited for going with Williamson.
Mykelti Williamson To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals
- Fergie’s National Anthem Performance Panned At NBA’S All-Star Game
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching