The Parenthood star has signed with ICM Partners. Monica Potter snagged a Golden Globe nom for her role as a soccer mom battling an illness on the NBC drama. She also was a regular on TNT’s 2009 drama Trust Me and recurred on Boston Legal. Her big-screen credits include The Last House On The Left, Saw, Along Came A Spider and Patch Adams. Potter also is represented by The Schiff Company and Felker Toczek. ICM last week signed Spike Lee; David Zellner and Nathan Zellner, the filmmakers behind Sundance Jury Prize winner Kumiko, The Treasure Hunter; and actor Pierre Boulanger of Sundance pic God Help The Girl.
Monica Potter Inks With ICM Partners
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'