The Parenthood star has signed with ICM Partners. Monica Potter snagged a Golden Globe nom for her role as a soccer mom battling an illness on the NBC drama. She also was a regular on TNT’s 2009 drama Trust Me and recurred on Boston Legal. Her big-screen credits include The Last House On The Left, Saw, Along Came A Spider and Patch Adams. Potter also is represented by The Schiff Company and Felker Toczek. ICM last week signed Spike Lee; David Zellner and Nathan Zellner, the filmmakers behind Sundance Jury Prize winner Kumiko, The Treasure Hunter; and actor Pierre Boulanger of Sundance pic God Help The Girl.
Monica Potter Inks With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations