The man who’s widely regarded as the greatest mixed martial arts fighter of all time is looking for a second career outside the ring. Anderson Silva has signed with ICM Partners for worldwide representation as he looks into acting and producing films and TV, publishing and endorsement branding. The Brazilian is a superstar in his growing sport, reigning as the UFC middleweight championship from 2006-13 and holding the record for most consecutive wins (16) and title defenses (10). He was the subject of the documentary Like Water, which won the best director prize for Pablo Corce at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival and was picked up by Cinedigm. Silva, who boasts more than 5 million Twitter followers and 4 million Facebook fans, is managed by Hebert Mota and theatrically managed by Talize Sayegh.
Mixed Martial Arts Star Anderson Silva Inks With ICM Partners, Eyes Showbiz Career
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Endurance Media Taps Steve Barnett As Production Prexy, Acquires Trio Of Scripts
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Douglas Smith Joins Jessica Chastain’s Team In ‘Miss Sloane’
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Final Trailer: Batman (Featuring Superman)?
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin