Michiel Huisman has joined The Age Of Adaline and will play Blake Lively’s love interest in the romantic drama from Lionsgate, Sidney Kimmel Entertainment and Lakeshore Entertainment. Harrison Ford and Ellen Burstyn also are aboard the pic, which begins production next month. The movie, written by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz with revisions by Allison Burnett, follows the miraculous life of 29-year old Adaline, who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Huisman, repped by ICM Partners and Authentic, appeared in World War Z and recently was upped to regular for Season 5 of HBO’s Game Of Thrones. He also has a role in Fox Searchlight’s Wild starring Reese Witherspoon and directed by Jean-Marc Vallee. Sidney Kimmel, Tom Rosenberg, and Gary Lucchesi are producing Adaline. Jim Tauber and Eric Reid are exec producing.
Michiel Huisman To Co-Star Opposite Blake Lively In ‘Age Of Adaline’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates