Michiel Huisman has joined The Age Of Adaline and will play Blake Lively’s love interest in the romantic drama from Lionsgate, Sidney Kimmel Entertainment and Lakeshore Entertainment. Harrison Ford and Ellen Burstyn also are aboard the pic, which begins production next month. The movie, written by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz with revisions by Allison Burnett, follows the miraculous life of 29-year old Adaline, who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Huisman, repped by ICM Partners and Authentic, appeared in World War Z and recently was upped to regular for Season 5 of HBO’s Game Of Thrones. He also has a role in Fox Searchlight’s Wild starring Reese Witherspoon and directed by Jean-Marc Vallee. Sidney Kimmel, Tom Rosenberg, and Gary Lucchesi are producing Adaline. Jim Tauber and Eric Reid are exec producing.
Michiel Huisman To Co-Star Opposite Blake Lively In ‘Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $22M During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And…