Michiel Huisman has joined The Age Of Adaline and will play Blake Lively’s love interest in the romantic drama from Lionsgate, Sidney Kimmel Entertainment and Lakeshore Entertainment. Harrison Ford and Ellen Burstyn also are aboard the pic, which begins production next month. The movie, written by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz with revisions by Allison Burnett, follows the miraculous life of 29-year old Adaline, who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Huisman, repped by ICM Partners and Authentic, appeared in World War Z and recently was upped to regular for Season 5 of HBO’s Game Of Thrones. He also has a role in Fox Searchlight’s Wild starring Reese Witherspoon and directed by Jean-Marc Vallee. Sidney Kimmel, Tom Rosenberg, and Gary Lucchesi are producing Adaline. Jim Tauber and Eric Reid are exec producing.
Michiel Huisman To Co-Star Opposite Blake Lively In ‘Age Of Adaline’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists