EXCLUSIVE: Melanie Griffith has followed her longtime agent Manny Nunez to Paradigm. She’s following the same path as her husband Antonio Banderas, who moved with Nunez a day after the agent became the latest CAAer to land at Paradigm, joining Bob Bookman, Ken Stovitz and Rand Holston. Griffith, whose credits span film, TV and theater, is currently working on Ithaca, the adaptation of William Saroyan’s novel The Human Comedy that Meg Ryan is directing and Tom Hanks is executive producing with his Playtone partner Gary Goetzman. Sam Shepard and Ryan’s son Jack Quaid co-star. She is next up in the sci-fi film Autómata alongside Banderas and Dylan McDermott. Griffith has Oscar (for Working Girl), Golden Globe and Emmy nominations over a career she began as a model at 9 months old. She continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
Paradigm Signs Melanie Griffith
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount