EXCLUSIVE: Melanie Griffith has followed her longtime agent Manny Nunez to Paradigm. She’s following the same path as her husband Antonio Banderas, who moved with Nunez a day after the agent became the latest CAAer to land at Paradigm, joining Bob Bookman, Ken Stovitz and Rand Holston. Griffith, whose credits span film, TV and theater, is currently working on Ithaca, the adaptation of William Saroyan’s novel The Human Comedy that Meg Ryan is directing and Tom Hanks is executive producing with his Playtone partner Gary Goetzman. Sam Shepard and Ryan’s son Jack Quaid co-star. She is next up in the sci-fi film Autómata alongside Banderas and Dylan McDermott. Griffith has Oscar (for Working Girl), Golden Globe and Emmy nominations over a career she began as a model at 9 months old. She continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
Paradigm Signs Melanie Griffith
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Towards Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival
- ‘Atlanta’s Bryan Tyree Henry Joins ‘White Boy Rick’