EXCLUSIVE: Melanie Griffith has followed her longtime agent Manny Nunez to Paradigm. She’s following the same path as her husband Antonio Banderas, who moved with Nunez a day after the agent became the latest CAAer to land at Paradigm, joining Bob Bookman, Ken Stovitz and Rand Holston. Griffith, whose credits span film, TV and theater, is currently working on Ithaca, the adaptation of William Saroyan’s novel The Human Comedy that Meg Ryan is directing and Tom Hanks is executive producing with his Playtone partner Gary Goetzman. Sam Shepard and Ryan’s son Jack Quaid co-star. She is next up in the sci-fi film Autómata alongside Banderas and Dylan McDermott. Griffith has Oscar (for Working Girl), Golden Globe and Emmy nominations over a career she began as a model at 9 months old. She continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
Paradigm Signs Melanie Griffith
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'