EXCLUSIVE: Melanie Griffith has followed her longtime agent Manny Nunez to Paradigm. She’s following the same path as her husband Antonio Banderas, who moved with Nunez a day after the agent became the latest CAAer to land at Paradigm, joining Bob Bookman, Ken Stovitz and Rand Holston. Griffith, whose credits span film, TV and theater, is currently working on Ithaca, the adaptation of William Saroyan’s novel The Human Comedy that Meg Ryan is directing and Tom Hanks is executive producing with his Playtone partner Gary Goetzman. Sam Shepard and Ryan’s son Jack Quaid co-star. She is next up in the sci-fi film Autómata alongside Banderas and Dylan McDermott. Griffith has Oscar (for Working Girl), Golden Globe and Emmy nominations over a career she began as a model at 9 months old. She continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
Paradigm Signs Melanie Griffith
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Does TV Hurt Movie Careers? 'True Detective's Matthew McConaughey Coveted For 'The Stand' And 'Gold'
- Tobey Maguire's Material Signs Oscar Sharp To Blind Deal Off Short Pic 'The Karman Line'
- Circle Of Confusion's Brad Mendelsohn To Head Lit Department
- Andrew Dominik To Script 'Shaolin Temple' For Helmer Justin Lin
- Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter