EXCLUSIVE: Melanie Griffith has followed her longtime agent Manny Nunez to Paradigm. She’s following the same path as her husband Antonio Banderas, who moved with Nunez a day after the agent became the latest CAAer to land at Paradigm, joining Bob Bookman, Ken Stovitz and Rand Holston. Griffith, whose credits span film, TV and theater, is currently working on Ithaca, the adaptation of William Saroyan’s novel The Human Comedy that Meg Ryan is directing and Tom Hanks is executive producing with his Playtone partner Gary Goetzman. Sam Shepard and Ryan’s son Jack Quaid co-star. She is next up in the sci-fi film Autómata alongside Banderas and Dylan McDermott. Griffith has Oscar (for Working Girl), Golden Globe and Emmy nominations over a career she began as a model at 9 months old. She continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment.
Paradigm Signs Melanie Griffith
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Citing 'Greatest American Hero' Case, Judge Rules 'Three's Company' Parody Doesn't Violate Copyright: Media
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Introduces Distribution Unit To Target Next-Gen Audiences
- Canyon Creek Films Acquires YA Horse Race Novel ‘The Glory’ By Lauren St John
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”