After 18 1/2 years at Innovative Artists, Marnie Sparer is switching to management, joining the Coronel Group. She is bringing with her clients Billy Miller — two-time Emmy winner for The Young & the Restless — Justin Bruening (Grey’s Anatomy), Zach Roerig (The Vampire Diaries), Jake Weary, Joe West, John Lavelle, Zach Roerig, Joe West (The Sound of Music Live), Joey Bicicchi (Rudderless) and Nadia Dajani, with more expected to follow. At Coronel Group, Sparer will work alongside managers Leanne Coronel, Tom Spriggs and Jacob Israel.
Marnie Sparer Joins Coronel Group As Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ESPN, TNT Salivate For First Pair Of NBA Conference Title Game 7s Since 1979
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”