Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo will debut on February 24, Fox Business Network said today. Opening Bell will air from 9-11 AM ET, following Imus In The Morning (6-9 AM ET). Varney & Co., anchored by Stuart Varney, will now air from 11 AM – 1 PM ET. Markets Now will continue from 1-2 PM ET until a forthcoming show on alternative investing anchored by FBN’s latest hire Deirdre Bolton launches sometime in the first quarter, the network said. After two decades at CNBC, Bartiromo made the jump to FBN last November. In addition to her daily Fox Business Network show, Bartiromo also hosts a weekly biz show on Fox News Channel every Sunday.
Maria Bartiromo’s Fox Business Show Gets Name And Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit