Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo will debut on February 24, Fox Business Network said today. Opening Bell will air from 9-11 AM ET, following Imus In The Morning (6-9 AM ET). Varney & Co., anchored by Stuart Varney, will now air from 11 AM – 1 PM ET. Markets Now will continue from 1-2 PM ET until a forthcoming show on alternative investing anchored by FBN’s latest hire Deirdre Bolton launches sometime in the first quarter, the network said. After two decades at CNBC, Bartiromo made the jump to FBN last November. In addition to her daily Fox Business Network show, Bartiromo also hosts a weekly biz show on Fox News Channel every Sunday.
Maria Bartiromo’s Fox Business Show Gets Name And Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…