Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo will debut on February 24, Fox Business Network said today. Opening Bell will air from 9-11 AM ET, following Imus In The Morning (6-9 AM ET). Varney & Co., anchored by Stuart Varney, will now air from 11 AM – 1 PM ET. Markets Now will continue from 1-2 PM ET until a forthcoming show on alternative investing anchored by FBN’s latest hire Deirdre Bolton launches sometime in the first quarter, the network said. After two decades at CNBC, Bartiromo made the jump to FBN last November. In addition to her daily Fox Business Network show, Bartiromo also hosts a weekly biz show on Fox News Channel every Sunday.
Maria Bartiromo’s Fox Business Show Gets Name And Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot