Opening Bell With Maria Bartiromo will debut on February 24, Fox Business Network said today. Opening Bell will air from 9-11 AM ET, following Imus In The Morning (6-9 AM ET). Varney & Co., anchored by Stuart Varney, will now air from 11 AM – 1 PM ET. Markets Now will continue from 1-2 PM ET until a forthcoming show on alternative investing anchored by FBN’s latest hire Deirdre Bolton launches sometime in the first quarter, the network said. After two decades at CNBC, Bartiromo made the jump to FBN last November. In addition to her daily Fox Business Network show, Bartiromo also hosts a weekly biz show on Fox News Channel every Sunday.
Maria Bartiromo’s Fox Business Show Gets Name And Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.