Mads Mikkelsen has come aboard writer-director Diego Rafecas’ First Law, a drama set in the jungles of Argentina and based on a true story. The plot centers on two brothers — one under the wing of a shaman, the other working for a corrupt mega-corporation — who must choose where their loyalties lie when their ancestral home faces destruction. Armand Assante and Adriana Barraza co-star, and Stealth Media Group is showing footage at EFM. Producers are Zazen Producciones’ Marcelo Laccarino and Michael Tadross Jr, Reservoir Pictures’ Francesco Di Silvio, Rosebud Entertainment Pictures’ Edouard de Ligne (Young Victor Perz) and Z Entertainment’s Pasquale Zaza.
Berlin: Mads Mikkelsen Cast In True Story-Based ‘First Law’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony’s Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog…
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Clip: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel’s Ultimate…
- ‘The Equalizer 2’s Antoine Fuqua, Jason Blumenthal On Franchise Potential & How The Film Speaks To Women…
- Sony Dates ‘Jumanji’ Sequel For December 2019 – CinemaCon
- As Tom Hardy Promised, A New ‘Venom’ Trailer Drops At CinemaCon – Watch
- ‘Superfly’ Helmer Director X On Making An Action Film That Is “An Escape With Melanin”…