Mads Mikkelsen has come aboard writer-director Diego Rafecas’ First Law, a drama set in the jungles of Argentina and based on a true story. The plot centers on two brothers — one under the wing of a shaman, the other working for a corrupt mega-corporation — who must choose where their loyalties lie when their ancestral home faces destruction. Armand Assante and Adriana Barraza co-star, and Stealth Media Group is showing footage at EFM. Producers are Zazen Producciones’ Marcelo Laccarino and Michael Tadross Jr, Reservoir Pictures’ Francesco Di Silvio, Rosebud Entertainment Pictures’ Edouard de Ligne (Young Victor Perz) and Z Entertainment’s Pasquale Zaza.
Berlin: Mads Mikkelsen Cast In True Story-Based ‘First Law’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video