Mads Mikkelsen has come aboard writer-director Diego Rafecas’ First Law, a drama set in the jungles of Argentina and based on a true story. The plot centers on two brothers — one under the wing of a shaman, the other working for a corrupt mega-corporation — who must choose where their loyalties lie when their ancestral home faces destruction. Armand Assante and Adriana Barraza co-star, and Stealth Media Group is showing footage at EFM. Producers are Zazen Producciones’ Marcelo Laccarino and Michael Tadross Jr, Reservoir Pictures’ Francesco Di Silvio, Rosebud Entertainment Pictures’ Edouard de Ligne (Young Victor Perz) and Z Entertainment’s Pasquale Zaza.
Berlin: Mads Mikkelsen Cast In True Story-Based ‘First Law’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake