Mads Mikkelsen has come aboard writer-director Diego Rafecas’ First Law, a drama set in the jungles of Argentina and based on a true story. The plot centers on two brothers — one under the wing of a shaman, the other working for a corrupt mega-corporation — who must choose where their loyalties lie when their ancestral home faces destruction. Armand Assante and Adriana Barraza co-star, and Stealth Media Group is showing footage at EFM. Producers are Zazen Producciones’ Marcelo Laccarino and Michael Tadross Jr, Reservoir Pictures’ Francesco Di Silvio, Rosebud Entertainment Pictures’ Edouard de Ligne (Young Victor Perz) and Z Entertainment’s Pasquale Zaza.
Berlin: Mads Mikkelsen Cast In True Story-Based ‘First Law’
Trending Now on Deadline
Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment At FremantleMedia; More
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories