Fast & Furious‘ Lucas Black is set to co-star opposite Scott Bakula and Zoe McLellan in CBS’ NCIS planted spinoff. Executive produced by NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg and star Mark Harmon, the spinoff is set at the NCIS New Orleans office, which handles cases from Pensacola through Mississippi and Louisiana to the Texas panhandle. It centers on NCIS Special Agent Pride (Bakula). Black will play NCIS Special Agent Lasalle, who relocated to New Orleans as a kid and is a no-nonsense federal agent who believes in doing what’s right no matter what, and a man who works hard and plays harder. In addition to Bakula and McLellan, Black joins previously cast CCH Pounder in the spinoff, which will air as a two-part NCIS episode in the spring. Black, repped by ICM Partners, is reprising his role from The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift of Sean Boswell in the upcoming Fast & Furious 7, whose production has been put on hold following the tragic death of star Paul Walker.
Lucas Black Joins CBS’ ‘NCIS’ Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess