Fast & Furious‘ Lucas Black is set to co-star opposite Scott Bakula and Zoe McLellan in CBS’ NCIS planted spinoff. Executive produced by NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg and star Mark Harmon, the spinoff is set at the NCIS New Orleans office, which handles cases from Pensacola through Mississippi and Louisiana to the Texas panhandle. It centers on NCIS Special Agent Pride (Bakula). Black will play NCIS Special Agent Lasalle, who relocated to New Orleans as a kid and is a no-nonsense federal agent who believes in doing what’s right no matter what, and a man who works hard and plays harder. In addition to Bakula and McLellan, Black joins previously cast CCH Pounder in the spinoff, which will air as a two-part NCIS episode in the spring. Black, repped by ICM Partners, is reprising his role from The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift of Sean Boswell in the upcoming Fast & Furious 7, whose production has been put on hold following the tragic death of star Paul Walker.
Lucas Black Joins CBS’ ‘NCIS’ Spinoff
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams