Fast & Furious‘ Lucas Black is set to co-star opposite Scott Bakula and Zoe McLellan in CBS’ NCIS planted spinoff. Executive produced by NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg and star Mark Harmon, the spinoff is set at the NCIS New Orleans office, which handles cases from Pensacola through Mississippi and Louisiana to the Texas panhandle. It centers on NCIS Special Agent Pride (Bakula). Black will play NCIS Special Agent Lasalle, who relocated to New Orleans as a kid and is a no-nonsense federal agent who believes in doing what’s right no matter what, and a man who works hard and plays harder. In addition to Bakula and McLellan, Black joins previously cast CCH Pounder in the spinoff, which will air as a two-part NCIS episode in the spring. Black, repped by ICM Partners, is reprising his role from The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift of Sean Boswell in the upcoming Fast & Furious 7, whose production has been put on hold following the tragic death of star Paul Walker.
Lucas Black Joins CBS’ ‘NCIS’ Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’