Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie grossed higher internationally than tracking predicted over the weekend, and the animated pic has now officially crossed $200 million worldwide. The movie, from Warner Bros Pictures, Village Roadshow and LEGO System A/S, opened domestically February 7 to $69.1 million and is currently sitting at $146.3 million here after the Valentine’s Day/Presidents Day frame in which it finished No. 1 again on 3,775 screens with a killer hold (28%). Overseas, the pic is in 42 markets and has grossed $60.4 million to date, with Germany, Russia, France, Italy, Australia and Japan still to come. Warners said the wordwide cume is $206.7 million.
‘Lego Movie’ Crosses $200 Million At Worldwide Box Office
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV