Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie grossed higher internationally than tracking predicted over the weekend, and the animated pic has now officially crossed $200 million worldwide. The movie, from Warner Bros Pictures, Village Roadshow and LEGO System A/S, opened domestically February 7 to $69.1 million and is currently sitting at $146.3 million here after the Valentine’s Day/Presidents Day frame in which it finished No. 1 again on 3,775 screens with a killer hold (28%). Overseas, the pic is in 42 markets and has grossed $60.4 million to date, with Germany, Russia, France, Italy, Australia and Japan still to come. Warners said the wordwide cume is $206.7 million.
‘Lego Movie’ Crosses $200 Million At Worldwide Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'