Warner Bros’ The Lego Movie grossed higher internationally than tracking predicted over the weekend, and the animated pic has now officially crossed $200 million worldwide. The movie, from Warner Bros Pictures, Village Roadshow and LEGO System A/S, opened domestically February 7 to $69.1 million and is currently sitting at $146.3 million here after the Valentine’s Day/Presidents Day frame in which it finished No. 1 again on 3,775 screens with a killer hold (28%). Overseas, the pic is in 42 markets and has grossed $60.4 million to date, with Germany, Russia, France, Italy, Australia and Japan still to come. Warners said the wordwide cume is $206.7 million.
‘Lego Movie’ Crosses $200 Million At Worldwide Box Office
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date