Landscape Entertainment has promoted Tyler Mitchell to Partner and has extended its first-look deal with Entertainment One Television through 2015, the company said today. In his new role, Mitchell will oversee both Landscape’s film and television slates, with projects in active development at Warner Bros., Disney, New Regency, HBO, Fox, WGN, TNT, and USA. Under their first look deal with eOne Television, Landscape will continue to develop and produce projects targeted primarily for cable. Mitchell joined Landscape in 2011 as Head of Feature Film, working as a producer on several pics including The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Lucky Number Sleven and most recently The Angriest Man In Brooklyn set for release later this year. Mitchell also has worked in television as both a producer and writer on NBC’s Kidnapped and My Own Worst Enemy. Landscape Entertainment is repped in TV by WME.
Landscape Entertainment Ups Tyler Mitchell To Partner; Extends First-Look Deal With EOne
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91