Landscape Entertainment has promoted Tyler Mitchell to Partner and has extended its first-look deal with Entertainment One Television through 2015, the company said today. In his new role, Mitchell will oversee both Landscape’s film and television slates, with projects in active development at Warner Bros., Disney, New Regency, HBO, Fox, WGN, TNT, and USA. Under their first look deal with eOne Television, Landscape will continue to develop and produce projects targeted primarily for cable. Mitchell joined Landscape in 2011 as Head of Feature Film, working as a producer on several pics including The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Lucky Number Sleven and most recently The Angriest Man In Brooklyn set for release later this year. Mitchell also has worked in television as both a producer and writer on NBC’s Kidnapped and My Own Worst Enemy. Landscape Entertainment is repped in TV by WME.
Landscape Entertainment Ups Tyler Mitchell To Partner; Extends First-Look Deal With EOne
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Opens First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers