Landscape Entertainment has promoted Tyler Mitchell to Partner and has extended its first-look deal with Entertainment One Television through 2015, the company said today. In his new role, Mitchell will oversee both Landscape’s film and television slates, with projects in active development at Warner Bros., Disney, New Regency, HBO, Fox, WGN, TNT, and USA. Under their first look deal with eOne Television, Landscape will continue to develop and produce projects targeted primarily for cable. Mitchell joined Landscape in 2011 as Head of Feature Film, working as a producer on several pics including The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Lucky Number Sleven and most recently The Angriest Man In Brooklyn set for release later this year. Mitchell also has worked in television as both a producer and writer on NBC’s Kidnapped and My Own Worst Enemy. Landscape Entertainment is repped in TV by WME.
Landscape Entertainment Ups Tyler Mitchell To Partner; Extends First-Look Deal With EOne
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night