EXCLUSIVE: Sony has found its leads for Pixels, the Chris Columbus-directed film. Kevin James and Josh Gad are in early talks to star in the film. Adam Sandler and Jack Giarraputo’s Happy Madison is producing. Tim Herlihy and Tim Dowling wrote the script, based on short by Patrick Jean. Production will begin this summer. The logline: When aliens attack by staging versions of ’80s video games on an epic scale, four champion arcade gamers are called back into action to save the world.
Kevin James, Josh Gad For ‘Pixels’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors
- Michael Rooker Signs Up For ‘The Belko Experiment'; Bai Ling To Have ‘Maximum Impact’