Southland and True Blood alum Kevin Alejandro has been cast in ABC‘s drama pilot Clementine, from the Mark Gordon Co. and ABC Studios. It centers on troubled 28-year-old psychic Clementine Ross (Sarah Snook) who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Alejandro will play Charlie Madsen, Clementine’s ex-boyfriend and father to her young daughter, Lucy, a former bad-boy who transformed into a responsible man when he realized he was going to have to raise Lucy on his own due to Clementine’s personal struggles. Alejandro, repped by Main Title and Gersh, has been recurring on the CW’s Arrow and previously co-starred on CBS’ Golden Boy.
Kevin Alejandro To Co-Star In ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- Natalie Dormer To Topline & Produce Vivien Leigh Series With FremantleMedia & UK’s Mainstreet Pictures
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series