Southland and True Blood alum Kevin Alejandro has been cast in ABC‘s drama pilot Clementine, from the Mark Gordon Co. and ABC Studios. It centers on troubled 28-year-old psychic Clementine Ross (Sarah Snook) who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Alejandro will play Charlie Madsen, Clementine’s ex-boyfriend and father to her young daughter, Lucy, a former bad-boy who transformed into a responsible man when he realized he was going to have to raise Lucy on his own due to Clementine’s personal struggles. Alejandro, repped by Main Title and Gersh, has been recurring on the CW’s Arrow and previously co-starred on CBS’ Golden Boy.
Kevin Alejandro To Co-Star In ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight