Southland and True Blood alum Kevin Alejandro has been cast in ABC‘s drama pilot Clementine, from the Mark Gordon Co. and ABC Studios. It centers on troubled 28-year-old psychic Clementine Ross (Sarah Snook) who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Alejandro will play Charlie Madsen, Clementine’s ex-boyfriend and father to her young daughter, Lucy, a former bad-boy who transformed into a responsible man when he realized he was going to have to raise Lucy on his own due to Clementine’s personal struggles. Alejandro, repped by Main Title and Gersh, has been recurring on the CW’s Arrow and previously co-starred on CBS’ Golden Boy.
Kevin Alejandro To Co-Star In ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016