Southland and True Blood alum Kevin Alejandro has been cast in ABC‘s drama pilot Clementine, from the Mark Gordon Co. and ABC Studios. It centers on troubled 28-year-old psychic Clementine Ross (Sarah Snook) who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Alejandro will play Charlie Madsen, Clementine’s ex-boyfriend and father to her young daughter, Lucy, a former bad-boy who transformed into a responsible man when he realized he was going to have to raise Lucy on his own due to Clementine’s personal struggles. Alejandro, repped by Main Title and Gersh, has been recurring on the CW’s Arrow and previously co-starred on CBS’ Golden Boy.
Kevin Alejandro To Co-Star In ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'