Ken Marino is set as the male lead opposite Casey Wilson in Marry Me, NBC’s single-camera comedy pilot from Happy Endings creator-showrunner David Caspe, Sony TV and Jamie Tarses’ Fanfare. The project, directed by Seth Gordon, is said to be in the vein of Mad About You and revolves around a young couple (Marino and Wilson) who get engaged, something they quickly realize is harder than it looks. Party Down alum Marino, repped by Principato Young, recently wrapped the Veronica Mars movie and had a seasonlong arc on the final season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He is writing the features Go The F*** To Sleep with Erica Oyama for Fox 2000 and Return Of The Jocks for 21 Laps and 20th Century Fox. He starred in and directed the popular Yahoo/E! series Burning Love, from Ben Stiller’s Red Hour, and has directed episodes of Super Fun Night and Trophy Wife.
Ken Marino To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Marry Me’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate