Two days after landing the male lead on the NBC comedy pilot Marry Me, Party Down alum Ken Marino has signed with Paradigm for acting representation. The multihyphenate is bolstering his ties to the agency, where he already is a lit client. Marino recently wrapped a role in the Veronica Mars movie and had a seasonlong arc on the final season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He also played a strip club owner in last year’s hit comedy We’re The Millers and starred in and directed the Yahoo/E! series Burning Love, which he co-created with partner Erica Oyama, for Ben Stiller’s Red Hour. Marino, who is managed by Principato-Young, and Oyama also are writing the Fox 2000 feature Go The F*** To Sleep.
Ken Marino Inks With Paradigm For Acting
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Teaches Donald Trump How To Do “Dishonest & Corrupt” Awards
- Starz Files Petitions With FCC To Get Network Put Back On Altice Cable Systems
- Peter Mayle Dies: ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human