Two days after landing the male lead on the NBC comedy pilot Marry Me, Party Down alum Ken Marino has signed with Paradigm for acting representation. The multihyphenate is bolstering his ties to the agency, where he already is a lit client. Marino recently wrapped a role in the Veronica Mars movie and had a seasonlong arc on the final season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He also played a strip club owner in last year’s hit comedy We’re The Millers and starred in and directed the Yahoo/E! series Burning Love, which he co-created with partner Erica Oyama, for Ben Stiller’s Red Hour. Marino, who is managed by Principato-Young, and Oyama also are writing the Fox 2000 feature Go The F*** To Sleep.
Ken Marino Inks With Paradigm For Acting
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?