Two days after landing the male lead on the NBC comedy pilot Marry Me, Party Down alum Ken Marino has signed with Paradigm for acting representation. The multihyphenate is bolstering his ties to the agency, where he already is a lit client. Marino recently wrapped a role in the Veronica Mars movie and had a seasonlong arc on the final season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He also played a strip club owner in last year’s hit comedy We’re The Millers and starred in and directed the Yahoo/E! series Burning Love, which he co-created with partner Erica Oyama, for Ben Stiller’s Red Hour. Marino, who is managed by Principato-Young, and Oyama also are writing the Fox 2000 feature Go The F*** To Sleep.
Ken Marino Inks With Paradigm For Acting
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer