Two days after landing the male lead on the NBC comedy pilot Marry Me, Party Down alum Ken Marino has signed with Paradigm for acting representation. The multihyphenate is bolstering his ties to the agency, where he already is a lit client. Marino recently wrapped a role in the Veronica Mars movie and had a seasonlong arc on the final season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He also played a strip club owner in last year’s hit comedy We’re The Millers and starred in and directed the Yahoo/E! series Burning Love, which he co-created with partner Erica Oyama, for Ben Stiller’s Red Hour. Marino, who is managed by Principato-Young, and Oyama also are writing the Fox 2000 feature Go The F*** To Sleep.
Ken Marino Inks With Paradigm For Acting
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”
- Fox & Twitter Partner On Streaming Initiatives For ‘Empire’, ‘The Mick’, And ‘Ghosted’
- Donald Trump’s “Baseless” Desire To Toss Ex-‘Apprentice’ Hopeful’s Suit Slammed
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set For Fall Premiere On Lifetime