EXCLUSIVE: A meaty villainous role on Fox‘s event series 24: Live Another Day unexpectedly became vacant after Judy Davis had to pull out. Davis was slated to leave her native Australia for London, where Live Another Day had been filming since January 26, but I’ve learned that personal family matters are preventing her from traveling at this time. As a result, the two-time Emmy winner had to pull out a couple of weeks before the recurring role was scheduled to begin filming. The producers are expected to find a replacement quickly with no impact on production. The character, Margot, is a British national and the widow of a notorious terrorist. 24: Live Another Day, which will premiere on May 5, is a big priority for Fox, which showcased the project in a series of promos during the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Judy Davis Exits ‘24: Live Another Day’ For Personal Reasons; Role To Be Recast
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’
- EveryWhere Studios Taps Julia Eisenman As SVP Development
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…