EXCLUSIVE: A meaty villainous role on Fox‘s event series 24: Live Another Day unexpectedly became vacant after Judy Davis had to pull out. Davis was slated to leave her native Australia for London, where Live Another Day had been filming since January 26, but I’ve learned that personal family matters are preventing her from traveling at this time. As a result, the two-time Emmy winner had to pull out a couple of weeks before the recurring role was scheduled to begin filming. The producers are expected to find a replacement quickly with no impact on production. The character, Margot, is a British national and the widow of a notorious terrorist. 24: Live Another Day, which will premiere on May 5, is a big priority for Fox, which showcased the project in a series of promos during the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Judy Davis Exits ‘24: Live Another Day’ For Personal Reasons; Role To Be Recast
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- “Hello, Clarice” – Jodie Foster Visits Stephen Colbert For Special Probe Into Lecter Ties To Trump
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix