EXCLUSIVE: A meaty villainous role on Fox‘s event series 24: Live Another Day unexpectedly became vacant after Judy Davis had to pull out. Davis was slated to leave her native Australia for London, where Live Another Day had been filming since January 26, but I’ve learned that personal family matters are preventing her from traveling at this time. As a result, the two-time Emmy winner had to pull out a couple of weeks before the recurring role was scheduled to begin filming. The producers are expected to find a replacement quickly with no impact on production. The character, Margot, is a British national and the widow of a notorious terrorist. 24: Live Another Day, which will premiere on May 5, is a big priority for Fox, which showcased the project in a series of promos during the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Judy Davis Exits ‘24: Live Another Day’ For Personal Reasons; Role To Be Recast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Flunks U.S. Education System Over Its Standardized Test Mania
- Carly Fiorina Announces White House Bid On ‘Good Morning America’
- ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians: About Bruce’ Debuts On E!
- Ian McKellen, Derek Jacobi Return To ‘Vicious’ In Season 2 Teaser
- Grace Lee Whitney Dies; Janice Rand Of ‘Star Trek’ Was 85
- ‘Last Man On Earth’ Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease “Awesome” Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic…