The actors are reteaming with Jonathan Levine, their director on the cancer-themed 2011 pic 50/50. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen will star in an untitled Sony comedy about three childhood friends who get together again in NYC to renew their old tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. The role of the third friend from hasn’t been cast yet. Levine also wrote the pic, which is targeted to begin production in the summer.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen Toplining Christmas Comedy For Sony
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories