The actors are reteaming with Jonathan Levine, their director on the cancer-themed 2011 pic 50/50. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen will star in an untitled Sony comedy about three childhood friends who get together again in NYC to renew their old tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. The role of the third friend from hasn’t been cast yet. Levine also wrote the pic, which is targeted to begin production in the summer.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen Toplining Christmas Comedy For Sony
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick,' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' In Box Office Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…