The actors are reteaming with Jonathan Levine, their director on the cancer-themed 2011 pic 50/50. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen will star in an untitled Sony comedy about three childhood friends who get together again in NYC to renew their old tradition of going out on Christmas Eve. The role of the third friend from hasn’t been cast yet. Levine also wrote the pic, which is targeted to begin production in the summer.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Seth Rogen Toplining Christmas Comedy For Sony
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Charles Manson Novel 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance