The ESPN tennis analyst and Hall of Famer is expanding his role to include year-round, non-tennis appearances on television and radio. In addition to his work on tennis, John McEnroe will serve as an analyst on SportsCenter talking major topics of all sorts and conducting sit-down interviews with top sports stars. He also will make regular appearances on ESPN2’s Olbermann and on ESPN Radio’s Mike & Mike, also seen weekday mornings on ESPN2. In addition, he will also be heard on ESPN Radio New York (98.7 FM). McEnroe has worked the U.S. Open for ESPN since 2009 and Wimbledon since 2012.
John McEnroe Expands Role At ESPN
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories