The ESPN tennis analyst and Hall of Famer is expanding his role to include year-round, non-tennis appearances on television and radio. In addition to his work on tennis, John McEnroe will serve as an analyst on SportsCenter talking major topics of all sorts and conducting sit-down interviews with top sports stars. He also will make regular appearances on ESPN2’s Olbermann and on ESPN Radio’s Mike & Mike, also seen weekday mornings on ESPN2. In addition, he will also be heard on ESPN Radio New York (98.7 FM). McEnroe has worked the U.S. Open for ESPN since 2009 and Wimbledon since 2012.
John McEnroe Expands Role At ESPN
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…