BBC Worldwide Prods. executive John Hesling has joined Shed Media US as SVP Programming. In the newly created position, Hesling will oversee all programming at the company, reporting to general manager Pam Healey. “John brings an incredible wealth of experience as both a showrunner and an executive, and has the respect of the creative community,” said Healey. The American production entity of the UK-based Shed Media Group (majority owned by Warner Bros Television Group) is producing 13 series including The Real Housewives Of New York City on Bravo, which returns for its sixth season March 11. At Los Angeles-based BBC Worldwide Prods. Hesling was the executive producer of History Channel’s Top Gear and served as SVP Programming. Hesling came to the U.S. after a stint at the BBC where he developed, produced and directed several series including Dragons’ Den for BBC2, which was remade as Shark Tank in the U.S.
John Hesling Named SVP Programming For Shed Media US
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'