Janet McTeer is set to co-star opposite Kal Penn in Battle Creek, CBS’ high-profile CBS series from Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and House creator David Shore. The project, from Sony TV and CBS Studios, centers on a detective and an FBI agent with very different world views who are teamed up to clean up the semi-mean streets of Battle Creek, MI. McTeer, repped by The Schiff Co and Curtis Brown in the UK, will play Commander Guziewicz, Commander of the Battle Creek Police Department. This marks the first major role for Oscar-nominated British actress McTeer on a U.S. broadcast series. Her recent series credits include Starz’s The White Queen and FX’s Damages. She can next be seen in Hugo Blick’s Honourable Woman for the BBC.
Janet McTeer Joins CBS’ ‘Battle Creek’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama