Janet McTeer is set to co-star opposite Kal Penn in Battle Creek, CBS’ high-profile CBS series from Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and House creator David Shore. The project, from Sony TV and CBS Studios, centers on a detective and an FBI agent with very different world views who are teamed up to clean up the semi-mean streets of Battle Creek, MI. McTeer, repped by The Schiff Co and Curtis Brown in the UK, will play Commander Guziewicz, Commander of the Battle Creek Police Department. This marks the first major role for Oscar-nominated British actress McTeer on a U.S. broadcast series. Her recent series credits include Starz’s The White Queen and FX’s Damages. She can next be seen in Hugo Blick’s Honourable Woman for the BBC.
Janet McTeer Joins CBS’ ‘Battle Creek’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update