After years of trying, Jamie Lee Curtis has been lured to do a pilot. The True Lies and Halloween alumna is set to star in CBS’ untitled David Marshall Grant drama pilot, from CBS TV Studios and Timberman-Beverly. The soapy medical show, based on an Israeli format, revolves around quadruplets – three brothers and a sister – who grew up on a reality show. Curtis will play their mother, Caroline, a dynamic and distinguished physician who now runs the hospital. This marks Curtis’ first series regular role since 1989′s Anything But Love. It expands her relationship with CBS and CBS TV Studios, where she recently did an arc on NCIS. CAA-repped Curtis was recently attached to a horror drama project at ABC Family with her Halloween H20 director Steve Miner. She also has been recurring on Fox’s New Girl. Grant penned the script for the CBS pilot, which he exec produces with Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, the Israeli series creators Giyora Yahalom and Oren Jakobi as well as Yona Wiesenthal, Avi Armoza, Eilon Ratzkovsky, Tariq Jalil and David Garrett.
Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In CBS’ David Marshall Grant Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate