After years of trying, Jamie Lee Curtis has been lured to do a pilot. The True Lies and Halloween alumna is set to star in CBS’ untitled David Marshall Grant drama pilot, from CBS TV Studios and Timberman-Beverly. The soapy medical show, based on an Israeli format, revolves around quadruplets – three brothers and a sister – who grew up on a reality show. Curtis will play their mother, Caroline, a dynamic and distinguished physician who now runs the hospital. This marks Curtis’ first series regular role since 1989′s Anything But Love. It expands her relationship with CBS and CBS TV Studios, where she recently did an arc on NCIS. CAA-repped Curtis was recently attached to a horror drama project at ABC Family with her Halloween H20 director Steve Miner. She also has been recurring on Fox’s New Girl. Grant penned the script for the CBS pilot, which he exec produces with Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, the Israeli series creators Giyora Yahalom and Oren Jakobi as well as Yona Wiesenthal, Avi Armoza, Eilon Ratzkovsky, Tariq Jalil and David Garrett.
Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In CBS’ David Marshall Grant Drama Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres