EXCLUSIVE: Jacinda Barrett is set to co-star opposite Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini and Sissy Spacek in Netflix‘s 13-episode psychological thriller from Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler and Sony Pictures TV. Swedish helmer Johan Renck (Breaking Bad, Downloading Nancy) will direct the opening episode of the series written and executive produced by the Kessler brothers and Zelman. It centers on a close-knit family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother, Danny (Mendelsohn), returns home. Australian-born Barrett, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, will play the strong-willed and devoted wife of the family’s “responsible” brother John (Chandler). She co-stared on ABC’s Zero Hour and has a recurring role on USA’s Suits opposite real-life husband Gabriel Macht.
Jacinda Barrett Joins Netflix Series From ‘Damages’ Creators, Johan Renck To Direct
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims & Jeffrey Seller
- Diana Rigg Joins Court For Season 2 Of PBS’ ‘Victoria’