Jace Alexander (The Blacklist) is set to direct ABC drama pilot Agatha, while Michael Dinner will helm another ABC drama pilot, Clementine. Both projects hail from ABC Studios and studio-based Mark Gordon Co. Agatha is a character-driven procedural about a former convict-turned-big-city criminologist who is brought in to help local police crack a case involving a perplexing disappearance. The chief detective she’s been hired to help is her father – and they haven’t talked in 15 years. Clementine centers on a troubled 28-year-old psychic who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Alexander is repped by ICM Partners and Fineman Entertainment. CAA-repped Dinner serves as director/executive producer on Justified.
Jace Alexander To Direct ABC Pilot ‘Agatha'; Michael Dinner To Helm ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate