Jace Alexander (The Blacklist) is set to direct ABC drama pilot Agatha, while Michael Dinner will helm another ABC drama pilot, Clementine. Both projects hail from ABC Studios and studio-based Mark Gordon Co. Agatha is a character-driven procedural about a former convict-turned-big-city criminologist who is brought in to help local police crack a case involving a perplexing disappearance. The chief detective she’s been hired to help is her father – and they haven’t talked in 15 years. Clementine centers on a troubled 28-year-old psychic who sees her life begin to change in unexpected ways when she decides to stop running from her past. Alexander is repped by ICM Partners and Fineman Entertainment. CAA-repped Dinner serves as director/executive producer on Justified.
Jace Alexander To Direct ABC Pilot ‘Agatha'; Michael Dinner To Helm ‘Clementine’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82