IFC has promoted Blake Callaway to the newly created position of EVP of marketing and digital media. Formerly SVP of marketing, Callaway will oversee all aspects of IFC’s marketing efforts including consumer and industry campaigns, on-and-off-air creative, digital media, and integrated advertiser solutions, the network says. Based in the NYC headquarters, Callaway reports to IFC’s President and General Manager, Jennifer Caserta. Prior to IFC, Callaway served as SVP of marketing, brand and strategy at Syfy.
IFC Ups Blake Callaway To EVP Marketing & Digital Media
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast