IFC has promoted Blake Callaway to the newly created position of EVP of marketing and digital media. Formerly SVP of marketing, Callaway will oversee all aspects of IFC’s marketing efforts including consumer and industry campaigns, on-and-off-air creative, digital media, and integrated advertiser solutions, the network says. Based in the NYC headquarters, Callaway reports to IFC’s President and General Manager, Jennifer Caserta. Prior to IFC, Callaway served as SVP of marketing, brand and strategy at Syfy.
IFC Ups Blake Callaway To EVP Marketing & Digital Media
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production