IFC has promoted Blake Callaway to the newly created position of EVP of marketing and digital media. Formerly SVP of marketing, Callaway will oversee all aspects of IFC’s marketing efforts including consumer and industry campaigns, on-and-off-air creative, digital media, and integrated advertiser solutions, the network says. Based in the NYC headquarters, Callaway reports to IFC’s President and General Manager, Jennifer Caserta. Prior to IFC, Callaway served as SVP of marketing, brand and strategy at Syfy.
IFC Ups Blake Callaway To EVP Marketing & Digital Media
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony Pictures Television
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold