EXCLUSIVE: This seems to be the season for client migration. In a day where several agencies saw prominent players move, filmmakers David Siegel and Scott McGehee have just signed with ICM Partners. The duo most recently helmed What Maisie Knew, the film that premiered in Toronto and was released by Millennium Entertainment, with Julianne Moore, Steve Coogan, Alexander Skarsgard and Onata Aprile starring. They also helmed the Richard Gere-Juliette Binoche starrer Bee Season, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt starrer Uncertainty and their breakout film was the dark Tilda Swinton starrer The Deep End. The duo most recently was repped by WME.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Deep End’ Helmers David Siegel & Scott McGehee
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction