EXCLUSIVE: This seems to be the season for client migration. In a day where several agencies saw prominent players move, filmmakers David Siegel and Scott McGehee have just signed with ICM Partners. The duo most recently helmed What Maisie Knew, the film that premiered in Toronto and was released by Millennium Entertainment, with Julianne Moore, Steve Coogan, Alexander Skarsgard and Onata Aprile starring. They also helmed the Richard Gere-Juliette Binoche starrer Bee Season, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt starrer Uncertainty and their breakout film was the dark Tilda Swinton starrer The Deep End. The duo most recently was repped by WME.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Deep End’ Helmers David Siegel & Scott McGehee
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Latest Film News
- TIFF 2016 Lineup Announcement Live Stream
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalize Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional