EXCLUSIVE: This seems to be the season for client migration. In a day where several agencies saw prominent players move, filmmakers David Siegel and Scott McGehee have just signed with ICM Partners. The duo most recently helmed What Maisie Knew, the film that premiered in Toronto and was released by Millennium Entertainment, with Julianne Moore, Steve Coogan, Alexander Skarsgard and Onata Aprile starring. They also helmed the Richard Gere-Juliette Binoche starrer Bee Season, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt starrer Uncertainty and their breakout film was the dark Tilda Swinton starrer The Deep End. The duo most recently was repped by WME.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Deep End’ Helmers David Siegel & Scott McGehee
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter