EXCLUSIVE: This seems to be the season for client migration. In a day where several agencies saw prominent players move, filmmakers David Siegel and Scott McGehee have just signed with ICM Partners. The duo most recently helmed What Maisie Knew, the film that premiered in Toronto and was released by Millennium Entertainment, with Julianne Moore, Steve Coogan, Alexander Skarsgard and Onata Aprile starring. They also helmed the Richard Gere-Juliette Binoche starrer Bee Season, the Joseph Gordon-Levitt starrer Uncertainty and their breakout film was the dark Tilda Swinton starrer The Deep End. The duo most recently was repped by WME.
ICM Partners Signs ‘Deep End’ Helmers David Siegel & Scott McGehee
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys
- Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal – Turning Tragedy Into Legacy