Hulu Plus has acquired subscription video on demand rights for CBS’ Elementary. This is an SVOD component of the exclusive off-network rights deal announced last week by WGN America for the drama series. Under the deal, Hulu Plus has the rights to offer complete past seasons of episodes of Elementary to its subscribers after each season has been broadcast on the CBS Television Network. Lucy Liu and Jonny Lee Miller star in the modern-day take on Sherlock Holmes. Creator Rob Doherty, Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman and Craig Sweeny executive produce for CBS TV Studios.
Hulu Plus Acquires SVOD Rights For ‘Elementary’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rosie Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut
- Angela Lansbury Hits The Road With 'Blithe Spirit' Tour
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary