Eliza Hittman’s debut feature It Felt Like Love debuted in the Next section at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. The coming-of-age drama centers on Lila (Gina Piersanti), a 14-year-old spending a hot summer in a blue-collar Brooklyn neighborhood. Often playing the third wheel, Lila is determined to emulate the sexual exploits of her more experienced best friend. She fixates on Sammy, a tough older guy, when she hears that “he’ll sleep with anyone”, but in doing so she puts herself in a dangerously vulnerable situation when she tries to insert herself into his gritty world. Cast also includes Giovanna Salimeni, Ronen Rubinstein, Nicolas Rosen, Jesse Cordasco, Richie Folio, Case Prime, Kevin Anthony Ryan. Variance Films releases It Felt Like Love on March 21 in New York City and Los Angeles a week later. Check out the trailer that just dropped:
Hot Trailer: ‘It Felt Like Love’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'