Eliza Hittman’s debut feature It Felt Like Love debuted in the Next section at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. The coming-of-age drama centers on Lila (Gina Piersanti), a 14-year-old spending a hot summer in a blue-collar Brooklyn neighborhood. Often playing the third wheel, Lila is determined to emulate the sexual exploits of her more experienced best friend. She fixates on Sammy, a tough older guy, when she hears that “he’ll sleep with anyone”, but in doing so she puts herself in a dangerously vulnerable situation when she tries to insert herself into his gritty world. Cast also includes Giovanna Salimeni, Ronen Rubinstein, Nicolas Rosen, Jesse Cordasco, Richie Folio, Case Prime, Kevin Anthony Ryan. Variance Films releases It Felt Like Love on March 21 in New York City and Los Angeles a week later. Check out the trailer that just dropped:
Hot Trailer: ‘It Felt Like Love’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV