Veteran talent representative Holly Shelton has started her own company, Holly Shelton Management. Among those following her are Michael Bowen (Breaking Bad), Patty Duke, Alex Frnka, (The Inbetweeners), Aaron Hill (Twisted), Jazz Raycole (Soul Man), Lisa Locicero (General Hospital), Peter Mackenzie (Hart Of Dixie) and Graham Shiels (Arrow). Shelton most recently was a manager at the Marshak/Zachary Co. and did stints as an agent and manager before that.
Holly Shelton Launches Management Firm
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup