Veteran talent representative Holly Shelton has started her own company, Holly Shelton Management. Among those following her are Michael Bowen (Breaking Bad), Patty Duke, Alex Frnka, (The Inbetweeners), Aaron Hill (Twisted), Jazz Raycole (Soul Man), Lisa Locicero (General Hospital), Peter Mackenzie (Hart Of Dixie) and Graham Shiels (Arrow). Shelton most recently was a manager at the Marshak/Zachary Co. and did stints as an agent and manager before that.
Holly Shelton Launches Management Firm
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book