EXCLUSIVE: Holliday Grainger has signed with WME for representation. The deal comes as the England native wraps Disney’s Cinderella, in which she plays mean stepsister Anastasia for Kenneth Branagh. Her credits include period pics like Mike Newell’s Great Expectations, Anna Karenina and Bel Ami. She’s next up in Lone Scherfig’s Posh. On the TV side, Grainger starred opposite Emile Hirsch in A&E/Lifetime/History’s Bonnie & Clyde two-part miniseries, a ratings hit when it premiered in December. She also played Lucrezia Borgia on Showtime’s The Borgias which ended its three-season run in June. She continues to be repped by LBI Entertainment and Troika in the UK.
Actress Holliday Grainger Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few
- ‘Kilo Two Bravo’ Director & Writer Ink With Verve