EXCLUSIVE: Holliday Grainger has signed with WME for representation. The deal comes as the England native wraps Disney’s Cinderella, in which she plays mean stepsister Anastasia for Kenneth Branagh. Her credits include period pics like Mike Newell’s Great Expectations, Anna Karenina and Bel Ami. She’s next up in Lone Scherfig’s Posh. On the TV side, Grainger starred opposite Emile Hirsch in A&E/Lifetime/History’s Bonnie & Clyde two-part miniseries, a ratings hit when it premiered in December. She also played Lucrezia Borgia on Showtime’s The Borgias which ended its three-season run in June. She continues to be repped by LBI Entertainment and Troika in the UK.
Actress Holliday Grainger Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled
- Sony Scraps TV Advertising On 'The Interview'