EXCLUSIVE: Holliday Grainger has signed with WME for representation. The deal comes as the England native wraps Disney’s Cinderella, in which she plays mean stepsister Anastasia for Kenneth Branagh. Her credits include period pics like Mike Newell’s Great Expectations, Anna Karenina and Bel Ami. She’s next up in Lone Scherfig’s Posh. On the TV side, Grainger starred opposite Emile Hirsch in A&E/Lifetime/History’s Bonnie & Clyde two-part miniseries, a ratings hit when it premiered in December. She also played Lucrezia Borgia on Showtime’s The Borgias which ended its three-season run in June. She continues to be repped by LBI Entertainment and Troika in the UK.
Actress Holliday Grainger Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest Film News
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Review: Han, Chewy & Lando Save The Day In Rip-Roarin’ Origin Story
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- Lobo Sebastian Cast In ‘The Mule & ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Corporate Animals…
- ‘Star Wars’ Boba Fett Spinoff Said To Be Back On Track With James Mangold
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President
- Oscar Nominated Producer Jennifer Fox Nabs Film Rights To ‘Earthsea’ Book Series