Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn have signed on for multi-episode arcs on the upcoming second season of Showtime‘s drama series Ray Donovan. Azaria will play James Cochran, the ambitious head honcho of the Los Angeles FBI who becomes a thorn in Ray’s (Liev Schreiber) side, and Fenn will play Cochran’s frumpy wife Holly Cochran. Ray Donovan stars Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. Production on the 12-episode second season from the Mark Gordon Co is underway in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. Azaria recently starred in Lovelace and reprised his role as Gargamel in The Smurfs 2. Fenn recently wrapped the film Unnatural opposite James Remar and Graham Greene. Azaria is repped by WME; Fenn by Cynthia Campos Greenberg and Mavrick Artists.
Hank Azaria, Sherilyn Fenn Join Showtime’s ‘Ray Donovan’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser