Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn have signed on for multi-episode arcs on the upcoming second season of Showtime‘s drama series Ray Donovan. Azaria will play James Cochran, the ambitious head honcho of the Los Angeles FBI who becomes a thorn in Ray’s (Liev Schreiber) side, and Fenn will play Cochran’s frumpy wife Holly Cochran. Ray Donovan stars Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. Production on the 12-episode second season from the Mark Gordon Co is underway in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. Azaria recently starred in Lovelace and reprised his role as Gargamel in The Smurfs 2. Fenn recently wrapped the film Unnatural opposite James Remar and Graham Greene. Azaria is repped by WME; Fenn by Cynthia Campos Greenberg and Mavrick Artists.
Hank Azaria, Sherilyn Fenn Join Showtime’s ‘Ray Donovan’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa