Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn have signed on for multi-episode arcs on the upcoming second season of Showtime‘s drama series Ray Donovan. Azaria will play James Cochran, the ambitious head honcho of the Los Angeles FBI who becomes a thorn in Ray’s (Liev Schreiber) side, and Fenn will play Cochran’s frumpy wife Holly Cochran. Ray Donovan stars Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. Production on the 12-episode second season from the Mark Gordon Co is underway in Los Angeles for a summer premiere. Azaria recently starred in Lovelace and reprised his role as Gargamel in The Smurfs 2. Fenn recently wrapped the film Unnatural opposite James Remar and Graham Greene. Azaria is repped by WME; Fenn by Cynthia Campos Greenberg and Mavrick Artists.
Hank Azaria, Sherilyn Fenn Join Showtime’s ‘Ray Donovan’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions