EXCLUSIVE: Haley Bennett has landed a role in Gabriele Muccino’s Fathers And Daughters, which already boasts a cast that includes Russell Crowe, Aaron Paul, Amanda Seyfried, Octavia Spencer, Quvenzhane Wallis and Diane Kruger. The pic from Voltage Films is a love story detailing the bond between a father (Crowe) and daughter living in New York. The Brad Desch script moves back and forth between the 1980s where Jake Davis, a famous novelist and widower, struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter, Katie, and the life of 30-year-old Katie (Seyfried) in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood. Bennett will play Stacey, a college student who watches over the young Katie. Bennett, repped by CAA, The Schiff Co. and attorney Dave Feldman, stars opposite Denzel Washington and Chloe Grace Moretz in Sony’s upcoming The Equalizer, and she’s in the untitled Terence Malick film with Michael Fassbender and Christian Bale.
Haley Bennett Joins Gabriele Muccino’s ‘Fathers And Daughters’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'