EXCLUSIVE: Haley Bennett has landed a role in Gabriele Muccino’s Fathers And Daughters, which already boasts a cast that includes Russell Crowe, Aaron Paul, Amanda Seyfried, Octavia Spencer, Quvenzhane Wallis and Diane Kruger. The pic from Voltage Films is a love story detailing the bond between a father (Crowe) and daughter living in New York. The Brad Desch script moves back and forth between the 1980s where Jake Davis, a famous novelist and widower, struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter, Katie, and the life of 30-year-old Katie (Seyfried) in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood. Bennett will play Stacey, a college student who watches over the young Katie. Bennett, repped by CAA, The Schiff Co. and attorney Dave Feldman, stars opposite Denzel Washington and Chloe Grace Moretz in Sony’s upcoming The Equalizer, and she’s in the untitled Terence Malick film with Michael Fassbender and Christian Bale.
Haley Bennett Joins Gabriele Muccino’s ‘Fathers And Daughters’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'