EXCLUSIVE: Haley Bennett has landed a role in Gabriele Muccino’s Fathers And Daughters, which already boasts a cast that includes Russell Crowe, Aaron Paul, Amanda Seyfried, Octavia Spencer, Quvenzhane Wallis and Diane Kruger. The pic from Voltage Films is a love story detailing the bond between a father (Crowe) and daughter living in New York. The Brad Desch script moves back and forth between the 1980s where Jake Davis, a famous novelist and widower, struggles with mental illness as he tries to raise his 5-year-old daughter, Katie, and the life of 30-year-old Katie (Seyfried) in present-day Manhattan where she battles the demons that stem from her troubled childhood. Bennett will play Stacey, a college student who watches over the young Katie. Bennett, repped by CAA, The Schiff Co. and attorney Dave Feldman, stars opposite Denzel Washington and Chloe Grace Moretz in Sony’s upcoming The Equalizer, and she’s in the untitled Terence Malick film with Michael Fassbender and Christian Bale.
Haley Bennett Joins Gabriele Muccino’s ‘Fathers And Daughters’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower